Who Are We?
Our private, physician owned, medical practice is the low country’s oldest and primary center for Infectious Diseases, Infusion Therapy and Travel Medicine consultations & services. We serve patients throughout the low country, and our offices are conveniently located in Charleston, Bluffton, Beaufort, Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet.
Our physicians are board certified in both Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. They provide direction and guidance for epidemiological and infection control programs for affiliated hospitals in Charleston, Summerville, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Mount Pleasant and Georgetown.
Our offices are conventiently located throughout the low country in Charleston, Beaufort, Bluffton, Murrells Inlet and Myrtle Beach. Patients have easy access to our providers through physician referrals.
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME
Amanda l. parks, m.d.
The first Infectious Disease physician to live
and practice in the Hilton Head area; she is
accepting consultations at Hilton Head,
Coastal Carolina, and Beaufort Memorial
Hospitals. Office located in Bluffton!
PLEASE GIVE HER A WARM WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!
OUR PATIENT VISION
- Provide patients access to our services through physician and self-referrals
- Foster associations with referring physicians and ensure their consults and referrals are seen in a timely manner
- Exceed patient expectations for value, personal attention and state-of-the art services
- Employees are empowered to delight patients and respond to patient needs with empathy, warmth, and caring.
OUR COMMUNITY SERVICE VISION
- Deeply committed to caring for the medically underserved
- Offer a continuum of high quality health care services
- Continuously work to improve existing services and innovates to provide needed services
"Even small fevers gratefully received." Oliver Wendell Holmes